The last day we were in Bear Lake I finally got Bryan convinced to go Huckleberry picking with me. He didn't think I could handle it, but I did just fine....specially having a bed out there that Chris took so I could rest when I got tired! It was the first time I did it, and let's say I think I did pretty good. But Bryan was definetly the best! He was super fast and filled up a pretty big bucket before everybody else even got close! But he had his incentive...I told him he could only go shoot squirrels after he filled up his container twice! The only problem with taking him up in the mountains is that it got him really anxious to go hunting this season, but Tiffany is due right in the middle of hunting season! I feel bad for him, but hopefully he will still get the chance to go for a little bit!




Me an Jamie resting after long hours of hard work! hehehe...
Now we're back in Rexburg making sure we have everything ready for Tiffany! I started going on weekly doctor appointments which means we're getting really close! Yesterday I think I started to feel some contractions (I think!) but it didn't last long and they never came back, but I can definetly tell that she's dropping, so some positions are very uncomfortable and sometimes her head hurts me a lot when she starts moving. For the most part I'm doing pretty good, I really thought that by now I would be a lot worse, which is good, but some days are just harder than others! Today my mom finally arrives, so I'm really excited to see her after two years! She will be a great help!
5 comments:
Wow- I haven't gone huckleberry picking for a very long time.. I hated it when I went, but I sure do miss them!! It looks like you guys had a ton of fun though!!! Thanks for you comment- I love our new bed, it was nice to get a good nights rest in a bed that no one else had used haha!! I totally understand what you mean with the baby's necessities before your own- that's why we still don't have what we want, but it's oh so worth it!! Hopefully you and your mom have a great time while she's there with you. Is she staying til you have your little Tiffany?!? I am so excited for you to have her!
Nossa menina nem me fala...familia faz MTA falta...eu me deprimo toda vez q eu penso q logo logo volto e vamos voltar a nossa rotina ai...e bom ter bons amigos,mas familia faz toda a diferenca neh??
E vc ta com um barrigao hein amiga??ameiiiiiiiiiiiiii ta lindoooo,me da a maior saudade da minha barrigona tb...e logo logo a Tiffany ta aqui,nao falta mto nao...quem sabe ela ate nao vem antes neh??nossa o tempo voou menina,foi outro dia q vcs estavam anunciando a gravidez...q coisa boa vao logo logo ver a carinha dos seus bebes....
manda um bjao pra tua mae e logo logo a gente se ve...aproveita ela mto ai viu???q o tempo q ela vai ficar ai vai voar!!!
bjks
Babi
PS: amamos a festa tb...westou animada pro verdadeiro um aninho dela!!!hooray!!!
Hey we went too last time we were home. They're sooo good! That's exciting that you're getting close, and especially that your mom is coming! Good luck!
Thanks for your sweet comment, things are going well. Connor is still at the hospital and will be for a few more days, you will have to let us know we would love to see you guys!!
we would love to have you come visit...I don't think I have your e-mail address to send you my address...
Post a Comment