

I finally got our pumpkins yesterday to add to our decoration. I wanted to go to a pumpkin patch or something, but it hasn't happened yet, so I just got these for now!And today I thought Tiff looked so adorable with this dress she got from Aubrey and Naomi for her birthday (thanks Patty!) that I decided to take some pictures. It was her first time seeing the pumpkins so she loved playing with them.
She is just getting so big! She is finally getting used to nursery...she cries a little when I leave her, but them after I go check on her she is totally fine. I love seeing all her grow up and learn new things!
4 comments:
You have a little girl! She is so beautiful just like her momma! What is she going to be for Halloween? Don't you love this time of year? I remember going trick or treating with you! What a snowy blast! We need to get together soon!
Adorei o vestido.. lindo, lindo!!!
E como a Tiff esta grande.. uallll.
Que bom que vc voltou a postar!
Bjks mil e curtam bastante essa época do ano...
pena que não se comemora da mesma forma no Brasil.
The dress fit her just right! She looks adorable!!
So glad that she is liking nursery more. My girls loved it since day one! I stayed in nursery last week for just a bit and I saw lots of kids crying and the teacher and helpers trying to get them happy with a toy. My girls on the other hand were playing with all the toys, all happy and cheery (sp?). I think it helps a lot that they have each other, although they don't even play together while there.
ADORABLE!!Menina vc ta linda. ADORO seu cabelo assim e ADORO quando vc usa oculos....vc parece tao grown up :)
Saudades de vcs...e FINALMENTE vc uploadou hein??caramba tava com teia de aranha ja...hahahahahahaha
bjusssss
Post a Comment