Thursday, October 21, 2010

Tiff's room


This is probably the 10th time I move things around in Tiff's room, but I think I finally like it! Last time I went to Rexburg I stopped at Porters (oh how I miss that store!) and got some cute things to make for her room. I needed new letters because the ones I made when she was born got ruined with all our movings. I also got a cute hanger and the 3 flower picture frame thingy. It was fun decorating these things! I love being crafty!
The table and chair take a lot more room than I would like, but she uses them so much that I don't want to have to move them.
The purple part of the curtain is actually from my room back in Brazil, my mom brought when she came, and she also make the adorable little things that hang from it. You can't see it in the picture, but there are 4 of them, and it just adds SO much!
All the stuffed animals are mostly mine from growing up and from our engagement. Bryan would give me a new one every month leading up to our wedding. It makes her room a little crowded, but for now it works. I think her favorite part right now are all the books, and the little play food Jasmine and Eric (Aline's kids) gave her for her birthday.
I just wanted to show this lamp that I updated. I actually got it for my 15th birthday and it was black with white in the middle, and it was designed to be a picture frame. But I forgot that the reason I never used it here is because the part that plugs in the wall was different. But I wanted to put it in her room so bad that I just cut that part off, bought a new one from Home Depot, and fixed it! I was so proud of myself! But of course I had to make sure I was doing it right or I could blow up the house or something! (no, not really, but you never know!)
And here is Tiffany feeding her addiction! One day while I was at work, Bryan wanted to watch something else but Tiffany kept asking for Dora, so he brought our old TV from the garage and put Dora for her to watch while he watched his program. Yeah...I'm not very happy about it, especially because she sits inches from it and thinks she has to watch it all day long! I do all sorts of things to distract her, but she always brings it up!

4 comments:

Mama Baer | 1.2.3.4.5 said...

ta bem bonitinho a quartinho dela, e adorei as letras nova pro nome, bem fofo. E agora parece que ta mais big girl ao inves de baby n'e? Ficou lindo.
O Thomas tb se deixar assiste os desenhos dele o dia todo... tb tento fazer all sorts of different activities pra distrair ele, mas as vezes ele nao quer mais nada alem de assistir Up!

Ellen Nellie said...

Oi prima!!
Que gracinha o quarto da Tiffany! Bem a carinha dela.
E como ela esta enorme!! E cada dia mais linda e fofa!!
Saudade!
Beijooo

nella said...

Cute! I love little tables! Did you get your set from IKEA? She is a Dora fan huh? I think most little girls are huh! Lydia still isn't a TV watcher. She might watch for a few minutes and then she is playing. We live right above Campus. In the "tree streets. Let me know when you are up this way. I would love to see you. We really should just plan a play date though!

Celia said...

Tiffany's room looks adorable. I like how you were able to put your personal things from Brazil and your past.
Sadie is crazy with the movie "Cars", isn't funny?. She recognizes Dora but I have not idea from where, we don't have cable and she doesn't seem interested in any of her movies.