Tuesday, July 1, 2008
My weekdays have been so busy that nothing fun ever really happens, just homework and more homework! But on the weekends however, we always find something fun to do, and I'm so glad! This weekend we had Paty and Glen staying over with the twins! That was so much fun! We loved having babies around the house! Everytime I see them I kinda wish I was having twins! They are so fun growing together, but it's sure double the work (huh Paty?)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Que fofas!!!!!
the glucose test isn't bad! You'll have to let us know how everything goes! Pretty soon that will be your little girl you are holding! I love having babies around!
As the Harris' said, the glucose test isn't bad at all.. I didn't think anyway.. It's always fun to have babies around when you are about to have yours, but at the same time it's rough since you want yours here.. lol Or at least that's how it was for me!
I am glad that it went well.. I am glad also that your baby is putting on the pounds- that's always a plus ;) You have such a cute belly.. To get the map all you need to do is go to mixmap.com and register for one- it's free, you just need to make a profile type thing.. And then just add it to your blog. It's so creepy how many people are looking it my blog... People from like Mexico and places I've never even been have been checking it out...
We had a fun time staying with you guys! Having twins is a lot of work but you start getting used to it, plus they are fun. Hope your appointment went good.
p.s. e-mail me the pics you took.
Post a Comment